£100k - £120k per year bonus
2 months ago
A leading global design firm are looking for their next Vice President, Healthcare Advisory to lead their UK healthcare advisory services where you will focus on operations and healthcare facilities.
This firm works with their clients to consult and design with outcomes and facilities that improve the patient experience, reduce operating costs, increase staff productivity, leading to quality outcomes.
- Lead, define and deliver on a full breadth of healthcare projects regarding strategy, operations, facility planning and design
- Business development and networking the wider healthcare industry
- Lead the healthcare advisory research, analysis and thought leadership for the UK
- 10+ years' experience working in healthcare/clinical services
- Strong NHS networks and a passion for business development
- Understanding and experience within a management consultancy
- Executive level exposure and management/leadership experience preferred