£60k - £70k per year + Bonus
4 months ago
We've partnered with a PE backed global leader in the talent innovation space, who are seeking to bring on board a Senior Consultant to join their highly experienced Pricing team.
As Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development of key pricing tools – pricing configurators and ensure migration of configurators to a standardised tool.
- Working closely with Data Analytics team to ensure capture of required data to deliver pricing dashboards to improve insight and decision making and pricing recommendations
- Supporting development of price optimisation strategies, aligning these to different value propositions and implementing these through pricing tools, processes and training.
- Ideally, 3+ years of experience across either or a combination of the following – Strategy or management consulting or exposure to pricing projects / commercial roles in a B2B business, ideally with SaaS or Enterprise Software
- Solid technical ability including advanced Excel and experience using Data Analytics and Visualisation tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Alteryx etc.
- Strong communication skills with experience of cross functional stakeholder management
- Hybrid working model - ideally 2 days a week in the office