£150 - 300 per day
4 months ago
Data, data everywhere - and demand for experienced analysts has grown!
As data is becoming more readily available Freshminds has noticed an increased demand for analysts with excellent SQL, Python and Tableau skills to offer interim support to exceptional clients.
We are looking to speak to analysts highly skilled in quantitative programmes and research methodologies to step in and bring data to life!
Typical projects include:
- Analysing and manipulating complex data to provide actionable business solutions
- Data visualisation and developing dashboards
- Building sophisticated reporting frameworks and identifying KPIs
- Market sizing and segmentation
- Sales and financial forecasting - creating models from scratch
- Liaising with senior stakeholders to provide updates on trends and observations and ensure output is scaled
- Producing clear and concise reports and presentations
- Minimum 2 years - maxium 7 years of analyst experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to highlight trends from large data sets
- Proficient in one or more of the following programmes: Excel (VBA, Macros, modeling), Python, SQL Tableau (dashboards), Power BI
- Minimum 2.1 from a leading university
- Day rate: £150 - £300