£400 - £500 per day
about 1 month ago
A highly acquisitive private equity firm is looking for consultants to support on their pipeline of deals that are upcoming. They are looking for consultants from transaction/consulting/investment banking backgrounds to support on modelling, analysis and due diligence.
- Extensive analysis of data gathered through primary interviews and desk research to draw key insights into company financial performance, market position and share
- In-depth competitor intelligence to draw relevant insight into competitor performance, market share, price points
- Conduct financial modelling where required using appropriate hypothesis to analyse future performance
- Create graphs and charts within PowerPoint to showcase the results from the analysis effectively for senior stakeholders.
- 4-5 years’ experience with background in consulting/investment banking
- Demonstrable commercial due diligence experience
- Polish language required
- Day rate: £350-£550
- Start date: early June
- Location: Remote