£500 - £700 per day
13 days ago
We are currently working with a renowned financial services business who are undergoing the process of organisational change and are seeking an organisational design consultant to support them throughout this transition.
You will support by working closely with the c-suite level employees of the business, collaborating with them to understand their current problems, what the existing strategy is and how the organisational change of the business will resolve these issues.
- Understand the client’s existing issues and help devise, as well as deliver, a detailed roadmap which can be implemented by the client
- Support in the prioritisation of which aspects of the roadmap should be focused upon throughout this process and assist in effectively creating this
- Report findings to relevant stakeholders as and when required
- Evident consulting experience, either from a management or strategy consultancy
- Prior experience taking a pre-devised strategy and advising on, as well as developing, an effective road map for change throughout an organisation
- Demonstrable experience working with c-suite level stakeholders
- Financial services experience is a plus
- Start date: End of October
- Duration: 3 months
- Location: Hybrid mode (London & home working)
- Day rate: £500-700ltd