£100k - £125k per year + Bonus
9 days ago
A market leading strategic and operational consulting firm is looking to grow its pool of Manager level consultants within its flagship vertical. The firm is experiencing a increasing demand in this sector and as such are looking to hire bright, ambitious consultants who want to build out their career in this specific field.
They’re looking to target both industry candidates with experience in fields such as operational excellence and procurement as well as those already working at other consulting firms who are eager to join the market leader.
As Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing strategic sourcing and procurement client projects daily whilst developing consulting teams.
- Supporting senior leaders across the practice with pitches and commercial development.
- Ideally, 5+ years within a strategy / management consultancy, preferably with at least 2+ years’ experience across strategic sourcing and/or procurement.
- Strong communication skills and senior stakeholder management experience with demonstrable ability of engaging comfortably with clients.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, proactive personality and hands-on approach, willingness and ability to get stuck in with limited oversight.
- Salary – Up to £125,000 Base + Bonus
- Hybrid working model