City of London
£80k - £80k per year
4 months ago
A fast growing, boutique strategy consultancy specialising in commercial due diligence are looking to add a manager level candidate to their high performing team.
The successful candidate would gain exposure to various sectors as well as benefit from a company culture that is friendly, work life balance focused and supportive. This is an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to move to a consulting firm where their work will be highly valued, in a flatter structure and with great opportunity for progression.
What we are looking for?
- Three to five years' experience within a leading consulting firm or corporate strategy or development role, including experience in commercial decision advisory work for M&A, Private Equity and growth strategy focused clients
- Experience Managing project delivery from end-to-end, taking responsibility for delivery of superb, evidence-based advice
- Management experience is high desired but no essential
- An excellent academic track record
- Right to work in the UK is essential