£300 - £400 per day
12 days ago
Due to increased demand, a boutique healthcare consultancy is looking for consultants to support on several their healthcare projects. Typical projects include helping pharmaceutical companies bring drugs to market, new product development and value proposition development. The successful consultant will have a background in the medical field as well as a consulting tenure from a leading strategy/management consultancy.
- Extensive analysis of healthcare data gathered through primary interviews and desk research to draw key insights into company financial performance, market position and share
- In-depth competitor intelligence to draw relevant insight into competitor performance, market share, price points
- Create graphs and charts within PowerPoint to showcase the results from the analysis effectively for senior stakeholders.
- 2-3 years' experience with background in consulting
- Healthcare project experience
- Day rate: £300-£400 PAYE
- Start date: 22nd February
- Duration: 1-2 months
- Location: Remote