£700 - £1000 per day
about 1 month ago
Our client is an aviation services company providing cargo and fleet handling services, based out of Europe. It operates in hundreds of airports across 50 countries around the world.
They are undertaking a massive transformation that will affect all areas of the business. With a high degree of technical knowledge, they currently lack expertise on structuring and implementing projects - which will be key to assist the delivery of this complex transformation.
Working with the Chief Transformation Officer, you will lead on the HR change workstream. You will need to assess, redesign, and roll out a new organizational structure for the global head office
- Previous experience in leading a HR transformation process
- Experience in TOM and HR restructuring
- Experience with large, global clients, ideally in blue collar industries
- Ideally based in Switzerland but not required - must be Europe based though
- Day rate:Can be flexible for the right person
- Duration: at least 6 months, potentially longer
- Start date: ASAP, aiming for June 1st
- Location: Remote