£80k - £80k per year
27 days ago
Freshminds has partnered with leading transport business to help them build their newly established Transformation Office. We are looking for a commercially minded Transformation Manager to lead the creation of their new Energy centre.
The Strategy and Transformation department collaborates closely with the Executive team to define the overarching business strategy and facilitate the implementation of transformative changes necessary for its successful realisation.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing a robust business case, setting out the case for change, timelines, resource requirements, costs, benefits and KPIs
- Creating a detailed, resource-based project plan, with dependencies identified and assumptions captured.
- Liaising with businesses to develop business cases for commercial opportunities
What we're looking for:
- C.5 years of leading workstreams with transformation projects from consulting or similar industry
- Exceptional stakeholder management abilities
- Experience working or building commercial opportunities, JVs, negotiations and new partnerships