£130 - £140 per day
about 1 month ago
Unique project opportunity with globally recognised brand!
A disruptive online food ordering and delivery platform is looking for an engaging and innovative Data Analyst to help manage large brands that wish to sell their products and grow on their platform.
The role sits within the Innovation Team, who focus on delivering data driven insights to the brands in order to drive their product performance forward.
- Liaising with Managers from large accounts to develop the relationship and make improvements to their success on the platform
- Supporting with the building of tools and processes through SQL to drive better insights
- Creating standardised reports using SQL which can be shared with your brand on a weekly/monthly basis to highlight performance
- Test different marketing approaches to see what drives sales for your brand to branch out
- 2.1 from University
- Strong stakeholder management and account management skills
- Excellent Excel skills and experience writing SQL
- Ability to use data to problem solve
- 1-3 years commercial experience
- Duration: 6 months
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Day rate: £130 - £140 PAYE dependent on experience
- Location: London / Remote