about 2 months ago
We've partnered with a rapidly growing commodities trading firm on a search for a COO, who will join them and lead them through their fast scale-up phase.
As COO, you will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership and overseeing execution of all their non-trading activities and teams (Operations, IT, HR and Finance)
- Working alongside the CEO to shape the future of the business
- Be a driving force for creating impact and change in the company and adapting to / embedding their inclusive culture.
- Ideally, 5+ years' experience of project management, management consulting or even industry. Highly desirable to have proven leadership experience and demonstrable ability of scaling businesses through rapid periods of growth
- Strong understanding of working methodologies like Agile /Kanban / Scrum / DevOps
- Demonstrable experience of hiring, onboarding, building and developing new teams
- Desirable experience of business strategy, process improvement, process implementation and change management