21 days ago
We are looking for an enthusiastic Content Manager to join our internal team and support the growth of the business with dynamic, relevant, and valuable content.
This is a new role for someone looking to help shape the content function, working with our marketing team to strategically engage our target audiences.
Based in central London, we are an established consultancy, shaping the future of resourcing and consulting. Since 2000, we have worked with global businesses of every size to solve commercial, strategic and analytical challenges by putting the required expertise at the centre. Clients include FTSE100 companies, leading consultancies and fast-growing start-ups with services in talent advisory, resourcing and managed projects.
Our culture is friendly, supportive and collaborative. From team events and company socials to training and a collaborative attitude across everything we do, we pride ourselves on providing a fantastic working environment.
About the role
As a Content Manager you would be working as part of the marketing team to generate insightful content to promote our brand and engage with audiences. You will need to use your excellent creative, writing and communication skills to produce thoughtful pieces and bring ideas to life. This is a fantastic opportunity to have responsibility over content of all shapes and help drive business strategy as we adopt an exciting new technology to further our marketing.
- Degree in Journalism, English or relevant field – or relevant work experience
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Proven experience with content (2+ years’ experience)
- Interest in business and desire to communicate about business trends
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Knowledge of social media and comfortable using the platform to drive consistent engagement
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- A can-do, proactive attitude
We are a team with innovative mindsets, fresh thinking and the drive to transform the norm. Come and join us!