£1000 - £1300 per day
28 days ago
An investment firm is looking for a Business Transformation Director to oversee the delivery of their internal transformation program. This program aims to bring to life their 5-10yrs strategic plans, largely focusing on the preparation of the firm's operational systems, governance and structure to allow their next phase of development. More specifically, to bring the organisation together around data, process, systems, governance and roles into a holistic framework to standardise activities and create efficiencies to support business growth.
You will bring Sr Director level experience in running complex transformation programmes within the Financial Services sector. Your experience will encompass having been responsible for portfolios of companies or layers of complexity (as opposed to running one business unit transformation or having been part of a large company's structure where you were not running the piece yourself).
You will work with the ExCo, which is composed by several c-suite members and your direct report and main commissioner of the project is the COO.
Objectives will include:
- Map the vision: help the ExCo understand where the company is and where they are heading to, developing a roadmap for a future operating model that focuses on bringing together their data, process, tech and governance;
- Fit for purpose: the map has to be aligned with the strategic initiatives and the business agenda, stakeholder needs and governance across the several offices, globally. This is less about size and more about complexity of the business;
- Current model vs Future model: conduct a thorough assessment of the current model to inform the mapping of the future state business architecture;
- Stakeholders management: work closely with the ExCo and senior leadership, being able to fluidly navigate complexities across the business leadership and different agendas.
- This role is being offered outside IR35
- Start: December 2021 / January 2022 at the latest (looking to secure a consultant by December 2021)
- Duration: 12 months, with a potential to extend to 18 months
- Location: remote with occasional travels to the office in Central London
- Salary: £1,000-1,300 LTD (dependent on experience)