£35k - 40k per year
12 days ago
16 Apr 00:00
Our client are a professional body within customer service who help members improve performance through a variety of methods. They work with experienced consultants, researchers and industry experts to determine and drive customer success for their clients.
Our client are looking for an Associate Consultant to join the team and project manage both external partners whilst also delivering projects in house when required. Working within Client Relations, the right candidate will learn to develop processes and undertake responsibilities whilst ensuring all outputs are to the standard of the client.
· Identifying members’ objectives and requirements for research and insight projects through briefing calls/meetings.
· Leading on project management for small studies, including management of internal & external resource and work with other team members, on larger, more complex studies
· Devise creative solutions to deliver desired project outcomes for members
· Managing relationships with suppliers to ensure member clients’ objectives are met
· Act as the team lead on development and implementation of appropriate quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
· Shaping the design of qualitative and quantitative outputs.
· Assist in developing costed proposals and contracts for suppliers and member clients
Pro-active person, clear and timely communication of project progress both internally and externally.
Thinking of creative solutions to translating data into actionable insight.
Experience conducting both primary and secondary research
Experience using Excel professionally
Previous experience within Project Management and/or extensive stakeholder management.
Experience using Qualtrics, either academically and/or professionally
· Location: Central London
· Start date: 6th April
· Duration: One Year
· Annual Salary: £40k depending on experience
· Interview: 3 Stages, a call and two face to face interviews.