£165k - £185k per year
26 days ago
We've partnered with an award-winning boutique management consultancy on a search for a Director for their small high performing consulting team. Through their unique and inventive approach, they are helping several Tier 1 leading industry corporate clients increase their organisational agility.
As a Director within the business you will be responsible for:
- Supporting clients to unlock value sustainably through increasing the speed, efficiency and effectiveness of how they deliver change.
- Developing, coaching and growing a highly effective and talented team
- Leading the commercial development of a sustainable and high growth business, build brand awareness and define/improve propositions.
- Ideally 8+ years of experience within management consulting and / or industry with a proven track record of delivering people, organisational and change strategies.
- Preferably a track record in selling and leading large and complex change programmes.
- Expertise in business strategy, business transformation, cultural change, developing high performance cultures and agile coaching (agile qualifications are advantageous)
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and facilitation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and drive to sustainably grow the business
- Salary - Up to £185,000 + Bonus + Incentives