£500 - £900 per day
11 days ago
We are working with a number of Global Consultancies who are looking for contractors including generalist consultants, strategic CDD executors, and experienced PE consultants (between Associate and Engagement Manager level), to support their strategy and private equity teams on various upcoming projects from August/September onwards. Sectors include, but are not limited to, TMT, Industrials, Consumer, Life Sciences and Financial Services.
Projects including strategic reviews, growth strategy, market sizing and commercial due diligence. Key tasks might include market landscaping, competitor research, data analysis and financial/market modelling.
- Market analysis including defining market size, identifying key players and assessing market opportunity
- Analysis of data gathered through primary interviews and desk research to draw key insights into company financial performance, market position and share
- Competitor intelligence to draw relevant insight into competitor performance, market share, price points
- Conduct financial modelling where required using appropriate hypothesis to analyse future performance
- Create and present graphs and charts within PowerPoint to showcase the results from the analysis effectively for senior stakeholders.
- Minimum Associate Consultant level experience within a Top Tier or Boutique Strategy Consultancy
- Demonstrable growth strategy commercial due diligence experience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Start date: August/September
- Day Rate: £500 - £900, dependent upon experience