£150 - £180 per day
12 days ago
A world-renowned sports body is looking for an exceptional Research Analyst who can demonstrate proactivity, diligence and an analytical mind for this exciting project.
The project involves scripting surveys, organising and updating collected data, building PowerPoint presentations with insight and analysis, and market research to identify industry trends. Other responsibilities would also include providing administrative support to the wider team, tracking deliverables, and scheduling meetings.
- Demonstrable experience as a Research Analyst
- Proven experience of data analysis, chart and/or table reading to present to the client
- Confidence with creating and presenting Power Point slides back to the client in an insightful and analytical way
- Exceptional work ethic and a collaborative spirit
- Stat date: Monday June 14th
- Day rate: £150-£180 dependent on experience
- Duration: Part-Time; 3 days per week until Friday July 30th
- Location: Remote