£130 - £150 per day
27 days ago
An industry leading boutique consultancy is seeking an exceptional Junior Project Manager to support on a real estate project for their client within the public sector.
You will be supporting the wider PMO team, comprised of a Director and Manager, to ensure that business cases are delivered effectively, governance structures are maintained, deadlines are met, and accountabilities are communicated clearly.
Throughout the project, you will support the PMO team by converting complex information into insightful reporting and efficient decision for the internal team, as well as presenting a project plan to ensure task owners remain accountable.
- Relevant project management experience (c.1-2 years ideally), working across a variety of PMO projects
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities – ability to build rapport and influence internal/external stakeholders
- Previous public sector and/or real estate experience is advantageous
- Previous consulting experience is desirable
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months – potential for extension to 12 months
- Day rate: Up to £150 (dependent on experience)
- Location: Remote