£500 - £650 per day
22 days ago
A specialist financier require a PMO Lead to work closely with the senior stakeholders, implement better governance procedures, ensure clear lines of accountability and communication across the team, and track live deals for regular reporting.
- Create and maintain project tracking system in order to monitor, report on and follow up on deal status and associated due diligence items (appraisals, 3rd party reports).
- Manage CRM system to convert above information into efficient and regular reports to be presented at weekly deal team and senior management meetings.
- Track and monitor all new mezzanine, preferred equity and bridge financing transaction opportunities incl. pre-acquisition and pre-investment due diligence, and pre-lend reviews including taking minutes at deal flow weekly meetings.
- Act as an effective line of communication between all internal departments to ensure full awareness of transactions across all relevant business units.
- Ensure that all internal actions are completed in accordance with the designated timeframes.
- Track and manage all deal closing documents using a transaction checklist to ensure continuity, proper communication and documentation.
- Assist with requesting and collating fee quotes and with engagement of professional advisors (such as valuers and solicitors).
- Appropriate engagement with relevant clients to ensure requests and actions are completed.
- Assist with the preparation of investor memorandums. Organize and manage document storage and access on shared servers.
Skills and profile
- Consulting background
- Project management experience
- Very strong on communication and stakeholder management
- Highly proactive and comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Solid Excel proficiency
- Transaction management experience / understanding of mezzanine debt (desirable)
- £550-£650 LTD
- 4-6 weeks (potential for extension/T2P)
- In the central London offices