£140 - £160 per day
16 days ago
A boutique consultancy are acting as a strategic advisor to one of their major clients, an internationally recognised transport provider, in an international expansion throughout the next couple of years. They are currently supporting the business with expansion into the Middle East and Africa, however, are currently seeking an exceptional Norwegian Analyst to support them with a data analysis piece involving the Norwegian transport market.
- You will support the business throughout an initial 2-day period, supporting with two primary components
- Translating columns within various Excel documents from Norwegian into English
- Analyse large volumes of data (revenue contracts, financial data) within Excel, utilising basic analytical tools such as VLOOKUPs and pivot tables
- Throughout the short-term project, you will be reporting into a Manager, as well as working alongside a Consultant and a Director within the business.
- You must be a resourceful Analyst who is diligent, competent at conducting extensive analysis within Excel and a proactive member of the team.
- Native/business fluent Norwegian
- Highly numerate and analytical - must ideally have a quantitative degree from a top-tier University
- Competent utilising VLOOKUPs and pivot tables to complete data analysis within Microsoft Excel
- Confident completing basic translation throughout an Excel document
- Dates of work: ASAP
- Duration: 2 days initially
- Daily rate: £140 - £160 dependent upon experience
- Location: Remote