£80k - £100k per year Bonus
28 days ago
We've partnered with a fast-growing boutique in the people advisory space who are looking for an Director level candidate to join them.
As Director you will be responsible for the growth of the business from a revenue standpoint as well as leading and developing junior members of the business and taking on board the necessary business management tasks.
- Generating revenue through commercial development
- Leading on people and change focused projects
- Engaging and managing C-Suite stakeholders
- Delivering high quality projects and reports
- Ideally, 8+ years' experience within a HR / Change / People advisory practice in consulting and/or industry
- Proved track record of commercial development
- Strong interpersonal and consulting skill set with excellent delivery capability
- Eager and willing to work in a small, collaborate team
- £80,000 - £100,000 + Bonus