8 days ago
A boutique management consultancy based out of the USA has recently established a presence in the UK. They are currently working with a client based in Boston and require additional resource at the implementation stage of a project.
- Following the initial strategy being created, they are seeking an exceptional Consultant to join their team to facilitate the change management process throughout a 7-8-week period, lasting until the first week of June.
- You will join a small project team, but work closely with the end client and project team, facilitating and leading the programme management workstream throughout the engagement and ensuring everybody remains accountable.
- You will also facilitate various client meetings and interviews throughout the project, working closely with and liaising with cross-functional teams throughout the business, as well as supporting with extensive primary and secondary research and data analysis throughout.
- Lead a programme management workstream, designing a process and engaging with c. 50 stakeholders throughout the engagement to facilitate this business transformation
- Attend client meetings and interviews with the end clients' stakeholders, facilitating these as needed and taking notes where necessary
- Track and facilitate engagements with all stakeholders across both businesses, logging this into an Excel tracker to ensure everybody remains accountable and is working towards their deadlines
- Support with primary and secondary research, collating relevant data as necessary throughout the engagement
- Confidently analyse large volumes of data sourced internally and via primary/secondary research, drawing valuable insights to then be used within a PowerPoint/written report final deliverable
- 2+ years' consulting experience - leading business transformation and process management workstreams independently
- Strong research capabilities - must be comfortable collating primary/secondary research as necessary, running meetings and interviews with the end client
- Able to independently analyse qualitative data, illustrating valuable insights and themes which can be utilised in a PowerPoint deck and/or written report deliverable(s)
- Exceptional interpersonal and project management skills - must be confident, articulate, resourceful and be able to effectively liaise with various teams throughout the engagement
- Relevant experience within the US healthcare and/or healthcare market generally would be very advantageous
- Start date: ASAP - by Monday 19 th April the latest
- Duration: 7-8 weeks
- Location: Remote
- Hours: GMT working hours predominantly, but may require some flexibility to accomodate EST