29 days ago
A leading Global Consultancy is looking for excellent generalist consultants, between Associate and Engagement Manager level, to support their strategy and private equity teams on a number of upcoming projects across sectors. Sectors include TMT, Industrials, Consumer, Life Sciences and Financial Services.
Projects including strategic reviews, growth strategy, market sizing and commercial due diligence. Key tasks might include market landscaping, competitor research, data analysis and financial/market modelling.
- Market analysis including defining market size, identifying key players and assessing market opportunity
- Analysis of data gathered through primary interviews and desk research to draw key insights into company financial performance, market position and share
- Competitor intelligence to draw relevant insight into competitor performance, market share, price points
- Conduct financial modelling where required using appropriate hypothesis to analyse future performance
- Create and present graphs and charts within PowerPoint to showcase the results from the analysis effectively for senior stakeholders.
- Minimum Associate Consultant level experience within a Top Tier or Boutique Strategy Consultancy
- Demonstrable growth strategy commercial due diligence experience
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Duration: 6-8 weeks (however ongoing need)
- Start date: w/c October 11th
- Location: Remote