£80k - £90k per year
13 days ago
Our client is a growing Blockchain business, looking for a bright and strategic candidate to join the firm and help them solve their most complex problems.
As a Strategic Projects Manager, you will be reporting to the COO and working on a range of commercial and strategic projects to help elevate the business to the next level of growth.
- Work with the senior management on discreet strategic and commercial projects
- Conduct due diligence projects, competitor analysis and M&A analysis
- Contribute to the wider strategic initiatives of the business and work cross-functionally to effectively deliver on these projects
- c.5 years experience from a top strategy consultancy
- Proactive attitude and a passion to be hands on in a start up environment
- Highly analytical with a strong project management skill set and commercial acumen