£150 - £180 per day
about 1 month ago
A governing body for sport in England and Wales is looking for a Data Analyst to support with a diversity and inclusion programme to assess policies and procedures within their organisation.
You will be responsible for collecting key data and working with critical stakeholders to improve the processes that are currently in place. You will look to understand internal workforce data as well as data of those playing the sport to answer key questions.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an essential internal audit to work towards improved diversity and inclusion by understanding the current data and helping to make crucial recommendations.
- Strong Excel skills and problem solving mind-set
- Ability to create a dashboard and visualise data
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge and interest of sport is desirable
- Start date: 17th May
- Duration: 4-6 weeks
- Day rate: £150 - £180 PAYE depending on experience
- Location: remote