£40k - £50k per year
30 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Analyst/Executive assistant to the CEO and Strategy director of a successful family office based in London.
The role will be incredibly varied and will require someone who is highly analytical, with the ability to manipulate and present data as well as the ability to assist the two director with diary management, scheduling meetings/conference calls and organising international travel.
Candidates will be required to show strong attention to detail and self-motivation, along with a ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to assist in a multitude of projects/administrative tasks across the firm.
The successful candidate will have a once in a lifetime opportunity to work closely with a highly successful entrepreneur and his Chief of Strategy, gaining invaluable experience and having a genuine opportunity to progress into leadership positions in future.
- Undergraduate degree with a record of strong academic performance
- Excellent Microsoft Office 365 suite capabilities (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong self-motivation and discipline to complete projects without excessive oversight
- Highly polished and strongly self-aware, as the role will involve interfacing with clients, prospective clients and high-level executives
- Willingness to ‘wear many hats’ and attitude that no job is too big or too small – ideal candidate brings a sense of excellence and purpose to each assignment
- This will be a fast-paced environment and you will need to be a high-performance achiever with the ability to manage several tasks in a calm manner.