£700 - £900 per day
25 days ago
A global management consulting firm is working on a digital transformation project where they are transforming the operating model of the business. They are looking for an experienced consultant to work with the client to explain and translate the data workstreams and to champion the digital transformation of the business.
You will be a commercially and analytically minded consultant, with Manager level experience and a strong bias to action. Working with the consulting firm as well as the client’s team, you will manage key stakeholders both internally and with the end client to ensure the project is running to timelines and budgets.
Objectives will include, but are not limited to:
- Gather and analyse data to build a comprehensive understanding of the AS IS status, including services, systems and partnerships across the business;
- Liaise with Advanced Analytics team members to assess needs and identify gaps / opportunities for improvement;
- Act as the “translator” between the analytics team and the client
- Management consulting experience at Manager level;
- Commercial and analytical blend
- Operating Model design experience
- Start: mid October
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Location: remote
- Day rate: £700-900 LTD (dependent on experience)