£52k - £90k per year
13 days ago
A market leading strategic and operational consulting firm is looking to grow its pool of junior and mid-level consultants within its flagship vertical. The firm is experiencing a growing demand in this sector and as such are looking to hire bright, ambitious consultants who want to build out their career in this specific field.
They’re looking to target both industry candidates with experience in fields such as strategic sourcing and procurement that are eager to transition into consulting, as well as those already working at other consulting firms who are eager to join the market leader.
- Excellent academic record, holding at least 2:1 at degree level from a top university, ideally within a STEM subject
- Experience within areas such as strategic sourcing, procurement, or supply chain is essential
- Up to 5 years of experience in a top tier consulting firm or industry
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment within matrix organisations and complex programmes of work
- An entrepreneurial flair and collaborative attitude is key