£28k - £32k per year
9 days ago
Freshminds is working with a technology firm that has scaled rapidly over the last 3 years to hire a Client Associate.
The business provides technology solutions to a number of top consulting and accounting firms, as well as large number of leading banks.
This role requires a personable, tech-savvy generalist and has a similar range of responsibilities to those associated with a graduate role in a technology consulting firm, such as:
- Project managing the implementation and delivery of software post-sale
- Leading workshops and training sessions on client site (or virtually!) to ensure best practice
- Working closely with clients to take feedback and iterate the product where possible
What we’re looking for:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree from a leading global university
- A keen interest in tech start-ups and a desire to join a technology firm
- Good Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Great communication and stakeholder management abilities – you’ll need to work with Partners, Analysts and everyone in between!
- Strong project management skills – good attention to detail and organisation