£30k - 45k per year
about 1 month ago
08 Apr 00:00
A Strategy and Research Consultancy that specialises in the media and technology industry is looking for a bright and motivated person to join their strategy team. The firm works with top clients across a range of industries on their strategy relating to media, technology and sport. They have a fantastic reputation and sustain long and meaningful relationships with their clients.
As a member of the strategy team you would be working on projects with a range of responsibilities. From collecting relevant data and conducting market research to analysis and putting together reports and presentations, the work you do would have an immediate impact on the success of the project. For someone looking to kick start their career in strategy consulting, this is a fantastic opportunity.
· Gathering qualitative and quantitative data relating to the project
· Conducting interviews and market research
· Building financial models and performing analysis to evaluate the data
· Contributing to reports and presentations of recommendations and insights for the client
· A 2.1 or above from a top tier university in a quantitative subject
· 0-2 years professional experience
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· An interest in media, technology and sport
· Gravitas and a dynamic attitude