£70k - £70k per year
about 1 month ago
We are looking for an Associate Director level candidate to join a fast-growing boutique in the people advisory space.
You will bring a high level of detail orientation, strong project management experience and a collaborative approach to your work and ethos.
- Leading on people and change focused projects
- Engaging and managing C-Suite stakeholders
- Delivering high quality projects and reports
- C.7 years experience within HR/change/people advisory
- Strong consulting skill set with excellent delivery capability
- Eager and willing to work in a small, collaborate team