£35k - £35k per year
13 days ago
Associate - Private Equity Executive Search & Advisory
Our international client combines human-centered, qualitative research with expert networking in the Private Equity field to provide specialist advisory and executive search services to leading Private Equity funds.
Our client is searching for an analytical and intellectually curious associate with an interest in the Private Equity industry to provide qualitative research and private placement services to their clients.
The successful candidate will be expected to immerse themselves in the Private Equity market, monitoring deals and building long-term relationships with key stakeholders.
- A minimum 2:1 from a top tier university
- At least 12 months of relevant experience in an analytical role
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to organize and analyse complex data in order to produce simple and insightful solutions
- Intellectual curiosity
- High levels of emotional intelligence
- A chance to work for a genuine market leader whose client base includes some of the leading brands in Private Equity
- Unrivalled progression opportunities with exposure to senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Extensive training program to aid your personal development
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package