£400 - 700 per day
14 days ago
18 Apr 00:00
Are you a consultant with solid data analytics and insights expertise?
We have a growing demand for consultants with data analytics training and experience. Our clients typically look for a combination of experience in 1) Insights & Analytics teams and 2) consulting training from renowned management or strategy consulting firms.
You will have worked supporting strategic projects with insights and information, including but not limited to data collection, cleaning, manipulation and management, as well as putting together data strategy and advanced analytics. You will be familiar with projects involving several different data sources, large and complex databases, datasets, tools and trends in analytics. Project examples can vary from customer / market segmentation to data monetization.
Typical responsibilities can include:
- Analyse business processes and operations through data to understand performance issues, providing recommendations for solutions that will drive improvement / help companies become more data-driven;
- Support the development and/or improvement of dashboards, analysis and new data / visualization tools, helping implement or using tools/languages such as Power BI, Tableau, SQL, R, Alteryx, etc.;
- Support the development and dissemination of best practice in reporting and visualizing different types of quantitative information, include spatial data to ensure key features of the data are well communicated;
- Collaborate effectively with projects teams, delivering actionable insights to inform overarching strategy;
- Work with strategy teams, putting together data strategy or using data to back their strategic actions.
- Management or Strategy consulting experience from an established consulting firm;
- An analytical and inquisitive mind-set with the ability to translate business cases and analysis into tangible outcomes, including the ability to elicit requirements from stakeholders and communicate them to delivery teams using recognised tools and techniques;
- Understanding of customer interactions and user journeys and demonstrating a passion for continually improving customer experience.