£140 - £200 per day
24 days ago
A boutique consultancy who works with a range of global clients are currently growing the sustainbility wing of their business.
They are seeking diligent analysts to support with extensive data analysis, utilising large datasets through VLOOKUPs and pivot tables to draw out useful insights within the sustainability industry.
- Cleaning data in a large number of datasets, as well as utilising tools such as VLOOKUPs and pivot tables to analyse these and verify data and insights
- Manage time effectively and work on a variety of innovative projects
- Assist with the editing and creation of dashboards in Excel and Tableau, if able
- Exceptional Excel capabilities – must be comfortable cleaning and analysing large volumes of data within Excel, utilising VLOOKUPs and pivot tables independently
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills – must be confident, articulate and capable of balancing the needs of different stakeholders, as well as your own time on various projects
- Any experience within sustainability, carbon and/or working with datasets involving carbon emissions would be very advantageous
- Ability to create tableau dashboards would also be beneficial, however is not essential
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months with the potential to go permanent.
- Daily rate: £140 - £200 PAYE dependent upon experience
- Location: Remote
- IT equipment: Must have own laptop, ideally a Windows laptop