Our experience with Freshminds has been so positive. They come highly recommended.
(Group Director, High Street Retailer)
Freshminds recruited exceptional candidates. They have a great culture, and deliver quickly. Freshminds is the first agency I call. I recommend them to anyone!
(Former Head of Operations, Gü Puds)
Retail and Technology
We’ve been working in the Retail and Technology sector since 2000. Our clients range from organisations such as Amazon and Tesco through to smaller high-growth companies like Gu and Itsu. This has given our specialist consultants a depth of experience right across the board.
The growth of technology and data has driven a revolution in the types of roles we’re asked to fill in this area. Major retailers are looking for commercial individuals who are outstanding at analysing data sets, helping to drive sales or process improvements in their online or offline channels. Clients are seeking an evidence base rather than just a ‘gut instinct’ approach – which is exactly what the consulting skill set of our Minds enables them to provide.
The finest Retail & Technology Minds
Our Minds are commercial candidates who use an evidenced based approach. Adept at manipulating and interpreting large amounts of data to pull out valuable insights – across pricing, operations, supply chain, multi-channel development and broader strategy. With a rare ability to manage stakeholders and communicate their analysis and insights effectively in a fast changing retail environment.
- We run full end-to-end graduate schemes with clients such as Kraft Foods, or 'top up' existing graduate schemes with those final few outstanding Minds you’re missing, as well as providing individuals for ad-hoc positions.
- At the more experienced level we place ex-strategy and management consultants into in-house strategy and corporate development teams.
Typical permanent jobs: Strategy Consultant , Export Business Development Executive, Investment Analyst, Graduate Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Research Analyst, Strategy Manager, Deployment Manager, Space Strategy Manager, Customer Insight Manager, Business Development Manager, Supply Chain Analyst, Product Development Manager, Cost Transformation Manager, Executive Assistant
- Retail and FMCG client projects cover the complete strategic and insight spectrum from major retail supply chain analysis through to multichannel strategies and consumer insight and analysis.
- The project consultants we place with clients have experience from leading strategy and management consultancies or boutique consultancies and work on both strategic and operation improvement projects.
- In addition we place talented individuals with a consulting skill set but without consulting experience to support teams with modelling and quantitative analysis.
Typical projects: Multichannel strategies, logistics analysis, cash flow modelling, NET Promoter Score analysis, operational analysis, classification specialist, project management, programme management, product manager, site merchandising analysis, consultant market sizing, business analyst, management information analysis, HR analytics, market entry, transformation strategy, business case reports and analysis, pricing modelling, analysis and strategy, primary and secondary research, competitor landscaping and pricing, digital strategy development, bid management, market landscaping and long-term business planning