Freshminds provides a great service. On repeated occasions they have been highly responsive and found quality candidates. We will use them again.
(Former senior partner, Bain)
Exceptional candidates, first class service and rapid response.
(Head of Graduate Recruitment, Accenture)
Freshminds’ Professional Services consultants are experts in this space, where we’ve been working since 2000. Our clients include:
- The world’s leading strategy consultancies
- The Big Four
- 8 of the UK’s top 10 strategy and management consultancies
- Strategy teams at FTSE 250 and Fortune 500 companies
The finest Professional Services Minds
Our Professional Services clients truly appreciate the value that our Minds’ consulting skill set offers. The individuals we place are exceptionally numerate and analytical, balancing this with commercial acumen to pull valuable business insights. They also display a rare ability to manage stakeholders and communicate analysis and insight effectively to a range of audiences.
We know that our Professional Services clients need to deliver for their clients in very short timeframes. With that in mind we often provide access to our multi-lingual analysts and project managers within 24 hours.
- We support graduate recruitment teams by running schemes end-to-end or 'topping up' existing graduate schemes with those final few outstanding Minds you’re missing, as well as providing individuals for ad-hoc positions.
- At the more experienced level we place ex-strategy and management consultants into in-house strategy and corporate development teams.
Typical job roles include: Business Analyst, Strategy Consultant, Business Development Executive, Analyst – FS Consulting, Business Analytics Associate, Investment Analyst, Research Associate, International Ops Analyst
- Our Professional Services clients cover the complete spectrum from general consulting through to industry specific boutiques.
- Freshminds' Projects Team helps to give our clients a competitive advantage by supporting them with critical projects where they are experiencing capacity constraints or a specific skills shortage.
- In many cases our clients are looking for additional assistance gaining insight into market conditions or industry sectors. We bolster their teams with experienced interviewers, business analysts, data analysts or consultants through to project managers. This means they're able to generate the highest level of output within the project deadlines.
- In addition, we offer a tailored service where large teams of skilled analysts or consultants are needed – this can be undertaken globally and in over 25 different languages.
Typical projects: financial and commercial due diligence, pre and post deal work, market landscaping and competitor analysis (international basis), consumer analysis, time efficiency analysis, project management and programme management, deal origination, multichannel strategy, digital strategy, modelling of all levels and complexity, short B2B telephone interviews, in-depth industry phone interviews, multilingual report and interviewing, client ready PowerPoint presentation production