Strategic Product Owner
One of the world’s leading ecommerce companies with an annual turnover of £1 billion is looking for bright, driven, analytical professionals to join their dynamic team as a Product Owner. This is an opportunity to be part of an ambitious, high-growth market leader in a role with real responsibility and progression opportunity
As a Product Owner you will need to be highly motivated, data-orientated and be passionate about the customer journey, always looking for ways to improve and optimise.
For the first 6 months you will be mentored by a Senior Product Owner to give you fantastic insight into the fundamentals of the role. You will then be given a product, focussing on either the customer journey or internal product delivery, and apply your knowledge and experience in order to deliver innovative product solutions.
With incomparable learning opportunities and exposure, progression and development within your team and the wider business will be unlimited. Please note that this role will be based at the head office in Manchester.
Key Attributes/Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree educated
- Approx. 1 -2 years’ experience in consulting, banking or similar industry role. Post MBA candidates will also be considered
- Strong analytical ability with a creative mind-set and flexible approach
- Experience working on and managing parts of a project
- Eager to learn and passionate about having an impact
- Proven experience of working successfully with a range of different stakeholders
- Driven, self-motivated and a team player. Having a humble approach is a must!
- Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills
- Strong Excel and SQL experience would be a bonus