Operations Development Manager
£50k - £55k
We're currently working with one of the UK's leading retailers that has a unique opportunity for an Operations Development Manager to join their team. With a strategy, operations and project management focus this position requires a solution based individual who is able to manage and deliver project cross-functionally while scoping and delivering change projects in the newly formed online business.
This high profile position remit is to provide analytical and project management support to the team while manipulating complex data in order to identify and scope potential operational/business improvements. Working alongside a Director you will have exposure to a wide range of projects associated to the online space, as well as total ownership on specific projects and work streams.
The successful candidate will have;
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience of working in a business change project management role
• An understanding of supply chain and fulfilment
• Good time management and project co-ordination skills
• The ability to proactively identify and solve problems
• A desire to work in a dynamic environment
• Great written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with people at all levels
• Online retail experience would be ideal
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high profile programme of work in an employer of choice.