£80k - 90k per year + bonus + shares
23 days ago
A leading digital healthcare provider is seeking their next Operations Director to manage their UK operations. This role works very closely with the Board and manages the operations, clinical delivery and support functions across the business.
This company has a great growth story, have secured Series B funding and have a trajectory with 200% year-on-year growth - coupled with this they are extremely innovative and entrepreneurial.
- Managing the operations for the company which includes a headcount of 80 across operations, clinical delivery and support.
- Innovate and improve the operations of the company as they go through rapid growth
- Ensure the product and offering delivery is maintained as the company scales
- c.2-3 years in a strategy or management consultancy
- Leading large teams of people across various different functions of a company
- Experience in a fast-paced, growth focused business is desirable
- Salary: £80k-90k base + 20% bonus + equity
· Location: Central London / Remote
- Reports: C-suite / Board and Co-Founders
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a mission-driven company that are changing the lives of thousands of patients annually.
If you have the grounding in management consulting, love working in a high growth environment and are a confident leader, I urge you to submit your application for immediate review.