£600 - £800 per day
about 1 month ago
A global logistics and fleet operator is undergoing a large-scale transformation with the objective of improving its overall productivity and establishing standard operating procedures across the business. As part of the transformation programme, they are looking to establish a 'training academy' which will house courses that can be accessed by all employees.
You will be supporting / leading (based on experience) the initial assessment phase and the concept design for the training academy.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Conduct an assessment of existing training programmes and delivery channels across locations
- Interview stakeholders within HR, L&D and other business functions to understand as-is operation
- Work with the heads of HR and L&D to develop an operating model for the new academy, focusing on strategic objectives, interlink of processes, delivery channels, standardisation of training material, etc.
- Develop a business case for the academy to present to steering committee for approval
- Essential: Experience supporting / building / leading the development (from a strategic / operational perspective, not purely L&D / training material perspective) of a training academy within a blue-collar driven business (all seniority levels considered)
- Start: July 26th
- Day rate: £600-800 ltd (dependent on experience)
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Remote, with potential visit to Company HQ at one point (Europe-based)