£50k - £50k per year +
about 2 months ago
A high growth tech company with substantial backing from a world leading Private Equity fund is looking for someone to join in an in-house strategy role.
Reporting to the Strategy Director you would be working on a variety of different strategic projects to help grow the business. These could range from looking at strategic business development strategies to marketing. The environment is fast paced but the culture is supportive and you would be dealing with senior stakeholders in the business from the offset. For someone looking for a new strategic challenge this would be a fantastic opportunity.
- Supporting the Strategy Director on various projects across the business
- Leading on strategic projects to ensure the growth of the company
- Working with a variety of Directors across the business to help drive the company’s strategy
- A 2.1 or above from a top tier university
- 2-4 years in a consulting or in-house strategy role
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to manage different stakeholders effectively
- A hands on and proactive attitude