£70k - £70k per year
18 days ago
Our client is a global management consulting firm looking for support to shape and deliver some of its highest priority projects. This is an internal role within the consulting firm, and you will be a key part of the Strategic Program & Ops team, within a specific area of the business.
Reporting to the Strategic Programme Manager, you'll be involved in managing one or many projects using their latest programmatic methodologies to ensure successful on time, on budget delivery across these initiatives. You will have previous operational strategy experience, with solid Project and Programme Management track record.
- Strategy development support: work with are leaders to shape and develop the overall strategy, including creating themes and associated initiatives to support execution;
- Project shaping & planning: own project shaping and planning (both in Waterfall and Agile) to ensure clarity and accountability over milestones;
- Project reporting & governance: build a structure to evaluate success, share information and make decisions;
- Programme Management (PM): deliver of project management activities, ensuring milestones are met.
- Communications & stakeholder management: ensure clear communication and stakeholder engagement across different channels, as appropriate;
- Support Strategic Programme Manager in other initiatives, as needed;
Skills and profile
- Experience in Project and Programme Management, having worked across multiple geographic borders and time zones;
- Knowledge of FORM (ideally) or other project management methodologies and application to practical examples;
- Familiarity or knowledge of strategy and operating model frameworks (helpful);
- Exposure to data analytics, including modelling and visualization (helpful);
- Hands on approach;
- Start date: ASAP
- Annual salary: £69-72k PRO-RATA
- Duration: 9-12months FTC
- Location: Remote ( + London office gradually/flexibly)