£90k - £100k per year + Bonus
3 months ago
Freshminds has partnered with a successful venture builder, who are seeking to bring a Strategic Business Development Manager in to join the team as they look to continue to disrupt the Healthtech space.
- Supporting market analysis and high-level idea screening.
- Developing the detailed business plans before the launch of the build-phase (minimum viable product). This includes understanding the industry landscape, the positioning of competitors, quantifying the addressable market, developing the Go-to-Market strategy and building the business financial model.
- Leading and liaising with the business design team to support the development of the new businesses.
- Supporting the launch of multiple ventures before potentially joining one of the new businesses in a senior leadership capacity.
- Ideally, 4+ years of experience in a top tier strategy consultancy
- Preferably, experience, interest and/or knowledge of the Healthcare or Heathtech space
- Essential to have native or business fluency in French
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on approach of getting things done / being a self-starter
- Strong communication skills with experience of cross functional stakeholder management
- Paris or London based role
- Salary: up to £100,000 Base + Bonus + Equity (if you join one of their businesses in the future)