£60k - £70k per year
16 days ago
We're working with a boutique technology consulting firm that works with FTSE 250 clients in the consumer goods space.
They're looking to add a Senior Consultant to their team. The role requires consultants who are keen to show that they are determined to make a difference in their role, as well as providing actionable insights to drive lasting changes in the clients business.
With a friendly and supportive culture, this a fantastic opportunity for people looking to work in the FMCG space.
What we're looking for:
- You'll most probably have 4-6 years' experience within management/strategy consulting, or a FMCG business e.g. a corporate graduate programme
- 2.1 or 1st class degree from a top global university
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills - you'll be an excel wizz and be keen to explore more advanced tools.
- A keen interest in technology and the consumer goods sector
- Collaborative personalities and natural team players