£50k per year
29 days ago
A leading consultancy within the financial services sector is looking for a Senior Associate to join their high calibre team. This exciting business works with data to drive strategic initiatives and create better propositions for clients primarily with an insurance focus.
They work on diverse projects, from recommendation through to execution and are experiencing a particularly exciting, period of growth. This is a truly unique business that offers fantastic exposure and progression opportunities, as well as variety, working on fast-paced projects globally and within new marketplaces.
As a Senior Associate, you will a strong combination of analysis, research, project and stakeholder management skills in order to hit the ground running.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
- At least 3 years of management consulting experience
- Experience working with financial services/insurance clients would be an advantage
- Passionate about drawing insight from data
- A strategic and consultative mind-set