£400 - £800 per day
17 days ago
Our client is a Boutique Consultancy, specialising in Healthcare, Life Sciences and Pharmaceuticals. Their clients range from government health organisations to FTSE100 companies and mid-market Private Equity firms.
They have an incredibly busy pipeline and are looking for an Analyst and a Consultant to support them on a number of upcoming projects. Typical projects include growth strategy, market landscaping, market entry and due diligence. Key tasks will include researching and aggregating market data, conducting analysis, and creating insightful and compelling PowerPoint decks to present to senior stakeholders.
- Data collection and analysis: Conducting extensive analysis of data gathered through primary interviews and desk research to draw key insights into company performance, market position and share.
- Market Research: Perform primary and secondary research, to draw relevant insight into competitor performance, market size and relevant business opportunities
- Slide deck building: creating graphs, charts and presentations within PowerPoint to highlight strategic insights and results from the analysis effectively for senior stakeholders.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Working with internal stakeholders (Senior Consultants, Managers, Partners) to liaise with clients and present key findings
- Exceptional analytical, primary and secondary research capabilities
- Analyst, Consulting or Manager level within a Strategy Consultancy
- Previous experience independently completing relevant market research, analytical and strategic projects within Healthcare and/or Life Sciences
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - must be confident, articulate and able to effectively collaborate with team members and senior management
- Start date: ASAP - likely start on w/c 3rd May 2021
- Duration: Projects typically range from 4-6 weeks
- Location: Remote