£180 - £250 per day
6 days ago
Our client is a boutique consultancy operating in the healthcare and life sciences space. They are looking for a Senior Analyst that can support with their analytical work on the COVID-19 response.
This is an opportunity to contribute to the supply chain and vaccine rollout effort for the NHS on an initial 2 month contract with the potential to take on a permanent position at the end.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating weekly reports through demand forecasting.
- Improving project structuring and coding practices in Python.
- Occasionally overseeing testing and standardising quality assurance processes.
- Supporting with automation of routine analysis and reporting.
- Strong Python skills
- An understanding of data science and analysis
- Ability to relay insights from data to key stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving and analytical mind-set.
- Software engineering experience desirable but not essential.
- Duration: 2 months with the opportunity to take on a permanent position
- Start date: 8th March 2021
- Day rate: up to £250 PAYE depending on experience
- Location: remote