£70k - 80k per year
7 days ago
We are working with a boutique investment firm who are looking to add a new Senior Analyst to their growing team.
The role will be hugely varied, combining corporate finance elements with investment research and analysis, as well as consulting-style work. You will have exposure to a wide range of senior stakeholders, early responsibility and the opportunity to learn about lots of different sectors.
In order to hit the ground running, you will need exceptional financial modelling and research skills, an understanding of investment and project management experience.
We are looking for:
- At least a 2:1 undergraduate degree from a leading university
- 4 - 5 years of experience in either corporate finance, strategy consulting or investment banking
- Experience building financial and business case models in a professional context
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and a wide range of project tasks
- Not mandatory, but a CFA level 1 qualification would be an advantage