£45k per year
11 days ago
We are working with a reputable investment firm who are looking to hire a Reward Analyst.
This is a highly analytical role, in which you will support the Global Head of Reward and will be given high levels of responsibility from the outset. This role will enable you to gain deep insights into the business, across all levels, and the analysis that you will produce will have real impact. In order to be successful, you'll need to be highly numerate, a good communicator who is able to present data-based insights in a clear and simple way and you'll need to be passionate about reward and understanding this function in a business.
The company prides itself on having an exceptional team, a friendly and collegiate culture and on the fact that they offer plenty of learning opportunities. They operate in a very interesting niche within investment and are world-renowned for the quality of their work.
We are looking for:
- A 2:1 or higher degree in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Biology...)
- A minimum of two years of commercial experience, in a setting where you have developed sharp analytical skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- A self-starter attitude and the desire to add value from the very beginning
- A good grasp of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, formulae)